Regulated Power Supply
• Sturdy construction
• Poly Carbonate Membrane Panel
• Unlimited Short circuit protection with full current out
• Enable to connect very low load resistance
• Floated output allows SERIES & PARALLEL combination
• Simultaneously reading of Voltage & Current for both Channels
• Power out “ON/ OFF
• Very low ripple and noise
Independent Range Selection ("A" Series), Direct read-out, Output on Safety sockets, Moulded side covers with embossed Handle, Rear side printed membrane panel, Compact Design, Tolerance +2%, Direct read-out, Output on Safety sockets Moulded side covers with embossed Handle Reversely printed membrane panel,Compact Design Bi-Polar working , apacitance Box available up to 600 Volts, Independent Range Selection ("A" Series), Direct read-out, Output on Safety sockets, Moulded side covers with embossed Handle, Rear side printed membrane panel Compact DesignAdditional Information:
Function Generator 1M/2M/3M
Sine, triangle, quare, variable duty cycle, Pulse and Ramp, Wide requency ranges, Very low sine wave distorion, Output attenuation upto 60dB, VCG input, Output DC offset, 5/10 Watts amplifier for models up ot 300 KHz, Frequency counter above 1 MHz, Frequency/ universal counter and voltmeter, AM / FM, h internal and external frequency counter Voltmeter and universal counter, Compact & elegant design, Short circuit protection, Comply all international safety standards, lexible designs for wide range of applicationsAdditional Information:
• Function selection using micro controller based programming. Additional Information:
• Wide Frequency range : From 0.03 Hz to 10 MHz. • Bright 5 digit LED display for frequency & amplitude readout. • Easy selection of frequency range with touch panel keyboard with separate fine control. • Versatile waveforms : Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp. Optionally facilitates of AM Balanced, AM (standard), FM, ASK, FSK, Pulse, TTL/CMOS, PWM etc. • DC offset control variable with offset enable. • 50 ohm output with step attenuator of maximum 20dB/40dB/Variable upto 75dB. • Useful for testing and measurement in the laboratory and on the field. • Designed to provide good quality signal while maintaining easy operability. • Internal / External frequency counter of 50MHz (100MHz optional) may be provided.
Function Generator - 20 MHz
Wide Frequency range : From 0.1 Hz to 20MHz. Bright 4 digit LED display for frequency and amplitude with range.(Optionally Internal / External frequency counter may be provided.). Easy selection of frequency range with touch panel keyboard with separate fine control. Versatile waveforms options: Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Optional Facilitates of AM Balanced, AM (standard), FM, ASK, FSK, Pulse, TTL, PWM etc. DC offset control variable with offset enable.50W outputs with step attenuator of maximum 20dB/40dB/Variable to 80dB. Useful for testing and measurement in the laboratory and on the field. Designed to provide good quality signal while maintaining easy operability.Additional Information:
PC Based Logic Analyzer enclosed in sleek handheld moulded enclousure. 45 channels arranged in 9 x 5 groups with colour coding. Wide range of sampling clock selection using internal & external clock sources. 16 x 2 LCD display for menu selection & 4 status LED for modes of operation. Menu selection using Toggle Switch & Push Button. Mnemonic based Disassembly Support for 8051/8085/8086 using processor personality module (Optional). Interpreted protocols : I2C,USART,SPI, RS485Additional Information:
● 2 model : 2Hz to 50 Mhz and 2Hz to 2GHz,
● Built-in STOPWATCH to measure duration..
● 8 digit 0.5" bright red display with accuracy of + 1 count + stable crystal controlled time base Accuracy + X1000 LED for GHz.
● Selectable attenuator of X0.1 (High voltage, low frequency)/ X1/ X10/ X50 (low amplitude, high frequency).
● Two separate inputs with sensitivities of 300 mVpp and 50 mVpp min., RF I/P.
● Input impedance of 1Mohm.Additional Information: